“The key to Luna is that she has that unbelievably rare quality of actually not giving a damn what anyone else thinks of her.” - J.K. Rowling
Another merch give-away! Since my last give-away was such a success I’ve decided to do another one. You can see that my give-aways are real by clicking here!
Basically, the winner of this will get to spend $50USD in my Society6 shop!
How do I afford to do all these give-aways, you ask?
I make money online by using an app, it’s that easy! I test apps on my phone to earn PayPal money, I’ve earned $80NZD in a week! Want to know how you can make money by using the app too? Click here to read more! (I promise it’s no scam, there’s proof if you follow the link!)
- You must be following me (pronqs) or my vintage/photography blog (antiquitate)! I will be checking who’s following me and I’ll just re-randomize if you’re not following me! You just have to follow one or the other, not both!
- Likes don’t count for anything! Reblogs count and you can reblog this as many times as you like!
- You MUST check out my Society6 shop regardless of the giveaway and it’s Instagram//Facebook//Tumblr (which follows back).
- Winner will be chosen using a Randomizer and will be contacted via Tumblr messages (your ask box) so please have this option turned on.
- You must be at least eighteen years of age OR have the permission of a parent/guardian to give your address to me!
- The winner MUST be willing to prove that the give-away is real by posting photos of the products on your blog, like these people have done, when you receive them!
- This give-away will end July 31st at 10pm (This is a New Zealand date and time!) Winner will have 2 days to respond or I’ll re-draw the winner!
- This give-away will shipped world wide and shipping will be paid in ADDITION to the $50 you’ll have to spend, it will not be taken out of that amount.
Prizes (to clarify):
The winner will be told that they can choose ANY item/s in my shop as long as the overall total doesn’t exceed the amount of $50USD! If the total ends up being $44USD, I will not be giving the extra $6USD, sorry!
You could choose any number of things like 3 mugs OR a wall clock and a mug OR a hoodie OR 2 pillow cases OR a couple of t-shirts OR a phone case and a mug OR anything else as long as it doesn’t exceed $50USD!
- THIS GIVEAWAY IS IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH TUMBLR OR SOCIETY6!
- THE ABOVE IMAGES ARE PREVIEWS FROM SOCIETY6!
YOU CAN CLICK HERE TO SEE PAST GIVE-AWAY PROOF!
Happy reblogging, and stay amazing! c:
I’m probably going to draw the give-away tomorrow (25/07 in NZ) as there’s free shipping and then I can offer the winner $60USD in my shop instead of $50 because shipping will be freeeeeee! So it’s pretty much your last chance to reblog this c:
This is gonna end in 3-4 hours!
Choosing at 3pm my time (NZ) which is two hours away!
1 hour, 10 minutes left!
Half an hour left!
I seem to keep ending up with these bad boy characters.
You know whats annoying? That it’s normal to know everything there is to know about football and know every players name and know the scores and dress up for games etc but god forbid someone knows all the actors of lord of the rings names and dresses up as a character for comic con, thats just SAD.
sOMEONE FINALLY SAID IT
My dad was telling me about these girls at his old college who invented a nail polish that paints on clear, and if you stir your drink with your finger with the nail polish on, it will react with the “Date Rape” drug and turn red.
Dude. It’s genius.
I saw this before and didn’t reblog it because it didn’t have anything to say how but now that there is a link saying how I wil reblog it.
Two mama cats who gave birth at the same time, co-mothering their eight new babies.
However, I prefer to think of them as a lesbian cat couple.
lesbian cat couple yes good
i felt the otp coming on
ITS BACK ON MY DASH :D
I will always, ALWAYS reblog the lesbian cat moms
Raising their kittens together and being adorable little lesbian kittehs
Also that artwork is the best okay just
HAPPY LESBIAN CATS
So my heart just sort of happily exploded
Pfft, this is my first reblog in a month but even I will never not reblog lesbian kitty moms
Always reblog. Also this is very common. Cat mothers, especially close friends and relatives, tend to co-parent their babies as a survival strategy among other things. It keeps the males confused about whose babies are whose (so they can’t just kill off everyone who isn’t theirs), and it obviously helps share the load a good deal.
Mother fuckin’ Jim Carrey
i have searched
for this gifset
for all eternity
this is one of the funniest things I’ve ever seen
my seduction technique